Wednesday, November 7, 2007

If Only Pounds Could Come Off as Fast as Days Fly By

The time has gone by so fast since my last post. My girlfriend's visit has come and gone. I hadn't seen her in over 3 years. I recognized her right away walking down that ramp at the airport. (some people never seem to change) There isn't much to see where I live. I gave her the grand tour of the town. We went and saw the former office of Sheriff Buford Pusser and lots of his memoriabilia. (the movie Walking Tall was based on his life) She leads a pretty hectic life back home and really enjoyed sitting in our gazebo and watching the wildlife in the woods behind the house.

All this extra running around I've been doing, I figured I had really lost some weight. No such luck. I got on the scale.....I only dropped one pound. It sure gets discouraging losing it this slowly.

This week will be better. Things I'll improve:

1. Increase water intake
2. Increase time/days exercising
3. Do a better job of documenting what I eat and drink
4. Decrease the amount of diet coke I'm drinking.


Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: