Friday, November 9, 2007

Toning Muscles Doing Yard Work

Monday's Workout:
My husband is still layed up with his back so I had to cut our grass. I'm scared of the riding lawnmower so I cut our lawn with a little 20 inch lawnmower. I've owned this lawnmower since 1992. I call it my baby. I can't believe it's still working after all this time.

We have a big yard....about 2 acres. Needless to say, it took me a long time to cut with my trusty little pushmower. I forgot to put my pedometer in my pocket to see exactly how far I walked. I finished up just as it was starting to get dark. I was worn out but the sense of accomplishment felt even better.

I know muscles weighs more than fat. If I don't lose this week...I'm going to attribute it to all the yardwork. Having sore arms and legs has to mean something other than I'm not in shape.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: