Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Scale is Still Going Down

My husband has been laid up for the past 4 days with his sciatica nerve. I took him to the doctor and he has been bedridden since. I've been busy waiting on him. He's been in a lot of pain. I wish I could take his pain for him. I think women deal better with pain than men.

I've also been busy helping a friend was an EEOC lawsuit. I've spent so much time looking stuff up on the computer. I've felt like me and the chair had become one. (I love a challenge.)

I workout on my treadmill this morning for 25 minutes. My knee was not hurting when I quit. I made sure I didn't over do it. I need to read the book that came with the treadmill. There are so many buttons I'm not sure what they all do. I've figured out how to do the incline, the speed, and the fan. It has many different programs on it....from 10,000 step program to 300 step.

I weighed myself before I took my walk and I've lost another pound. I may have gained when I was gone for that week, but I'm one pound below my weight the day I left. That is what is important.

I started my day with a cup of coffee, piece of rye toast and a bottle of water. My lunch consisted of a can of Cream of mushroom soup. It'a already 3:20pm and I haven't had ANY snacks.

It may be raining outside...but I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. Off to grab another bottle of water and chat with my mom.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: