Sunday, October 14, 2007

Me and My Lawnmower


I usually help my husband with his lawn service. Yesterday I was tired and didn't go with him. I should have.....he had an accident. I'm always harping about how he drifts into the other lane of traffic. Yesterday, he hit the front end of a car with his truck by drifting into oncoming traffic. He was just lucky they were both going slow enough no one was hurt.

Today he had another lawn to do so I knew I better help him. This is a new customer. Dang, what a big lawn. It was obvious this lawn hadn't been cut in quite some time. Of course, much of the lawn is on a hill. Usually when I use my lawnmower on hills my leg ends up hurting me so bad I can barely walk. Today, after all that cutting, my leg is barely hurting. I am so surprised. The only thing that happened was the lawnmower through a rock up and cut my arm. I got blood all over my shirt. I don't usually set the idle so high on the lawnmower but the grass was so long and thick, that the engine kept dying at a lower speed.

Perhaps with this extra work today, I'll be able to sleep tonight. I've got my fingers crossed. It was nice burning off the extra calories. It was perfect weather for working outside.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: