Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sleep Sleep Sleep....Where is the Sandman?

I am still having trouble sleeping since I've gotten home last Sunday. I keep waiting for that sandman to fly by and make me tired. (sighs--no luck) I've up all night and have been going to sleep between 7:00 and 10:30 am. I usually sleep a couple of hours and get up. In the afternoon, I sleep for about an hour. I'm tired of being tired if that makes any sense.

This crazy sleeping pattern has me forgetting to take my medications. Needless to say, my hands and feet are so swollen. I tried sleeping pills long ago and I remember how drowse they made me the next day. I don't like that feeling either.

Last night I was up all night and finally fell asleep about 7:30 this morning. I got up at 10:30 for a few minutes and then went back to sleep finally getting up for good at 11:30 am. I'm going to try to make myself stay up all day and see if I can sleep tonight.

If that doesn't work, I think I am going to try Melatonin. It is suppose to be a natural drug our body makes.

This crazy sleep pattern is effecting my weight loss as well. I find myself eating mushroom soup at 3:00 am. I'm so tired during the day, I don't have the energy to walk or get on my treadmill. Geesh, what a vicious circle.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: