Friday, October 12, 2007

Looks Like I've Gained Weight

Sunday and Tuesday night I couldn't sleep at all. I was up all night, finally falling asleep after 6:00 am. There is nothing worse than feeling tired and not being able to sleep.

I weighed myself this morning and it looks like I've gained 4 pounds while I was gone. I'm not sure how accurate that is since I'm retaining so much water right now. It's hard to bend my fingers and it looks like I don't have any ankles.

I didn't drink much water while we were gone for that week. I also didn't take my medications like I was suppose to either. I'll give myself another week at home before I weigh myself again.

Gosh, I just remembered, I forgot to take my pills today. Sleeping those weird hours has me totally messed up. I didn't wake up until noon and then we went to town. I hope I'll be back to normal in the next few days. Feeling like this just isn't any fun.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: