Monday, September 3, 2007

Weight Loss Center---Non-Profit

I've been in lots of different weight loss programs during my life. I was going through a drawer and came across a calendar from TOPS. (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) I remembered it was very inexpensive to join and attend these meetings.

I checked out the Tops Weight Loss site and see it still only costs $24.00 to join for an entire year. They have an online plan as wellm it's cost is $25.50 for the year.

Finding this booklet sure has brought back memories for me. My office cleaning lady as if I'd be interested in join the group with her. We not only lost weight but made so good friends as well.

People were so friendly and the motivation was so amazing. When someone didn't come for a few weeks, we'd send a postcard and let them know we missed them. It was a real caring group.

I had to sit and think why I quit going. I remembered, I took on a second job and had to work when the group met. Eventually, I got a promotion a moved away from the area. By then, I had lost weight and was down to a healthy weight.

This site is packed with tons of information. They even have a 28 day menu available for a 1500 calorie diet.

Perhaps there is a Tops weight loss center in your area. It would be worth checking out. They have a locator button on their website so you can see if there is a group near you.

If nothing else.....check out the monthly diet chart. So many ideas for meals. Losing weight at a minimal cost....what more can a person ask for!!!

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: