Friday, September 14, 2007

Sweating to the Hum of the Lawn Mower

There doesn't seem to be a break in this weather. Hot....Hot...Hot... AND ....Humid. I decided to cut the back and side yard yesterday. I started about 7 am with my trusty push mower. I worked until about 8:30 and had to call it quits because it was already so hot and my leg was really hurting. I went out again about 7 pm and cut some more. I quit about 8:30. That heat wipes me out but when I see how nice the yard looks when I'm done, it makes my efforts all worth while.

I weighed myself this morning and I've lost 1 1/2 pounds from yesterday. I'm sure I can attribute that to sweating during my lawn mower workout. I know I didn't drink enough fluids yesterday.

My husband works a lot outside. I'm always harping on him to take a break and drink some water. Me....I don't seem to follow my own advice. It's the ole saying "Do as I say, not as I do." (Sighs....will I ever learn?)

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: