Friday, September 14, 2007

Losing Weight ....Ouch....It Hurts

I went to the dentist on Tuesday and had all my teeth pulled and new dentures put in. Oh my, did that hurt. I still can't believe I did it. I'm so scared of needles. I had to take 4 xantax before I went just to keep me calm enough to stay in the chair.

In the morning they took the impressions for my dentures. I had to go back at two pm to get my teeth pulled out. Of course, I had to have one stubborn tooth. He had to cut it out so I ended up with stiches. The dentist then put in my dentures. So glad my mouth was still numb.

My husband stopped to get my pain pills on the way home. The dentist told me to take one before the numbness had totally worn off. I don't like to take pills, so I've only taken three since Tuesday.

I know I'll be losing so real weight for awhile. The only thing I've been able to eat is two cans of mushroom soup on Wednesday. Today, I've had a can of cream of celery soup.

Eating like this, I should be able to shed the weight quickly. This time, I'm going to KEEP it off.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: