Friday, September 14, 2007

Another day walking more than 10,000 Steps

Yesterday, we went to two different Lowe's stores in our area to get more stuff we need for the garage. Of course, I had my Omron pedometer in my pocket. (So easy to use...so light weight) I like that store as much as my husband. I'm always finding something I want there...even if it means putting it on a wish list.

When we were walking to the truck after the second trip, I looked at my pedometer. It was close to 10,000 steps. I usually walk between 2500 and 3000 steps during my day at home. I was surprised and pleased to see I had walked that much.

If it gets too hot or too cold, I'll just be going to my local Lowe's to walk. The aisles are nice and wide and pushing a cart takes some pressure off my knees. The concrete floors are exactly ideal but as long as I keep moving it's ok.

So, if you are trying to figure out where to walk, try Menards (they have wide aisles too), Home Depot, or Lowes. When I lived up north, I use to find the malls kind of crowded and couldn't walk as fast as I wanted quite often. Down here, there aren't any inside malls close. I'm glad I accidentally found another place to go.

My weight loss plan for today is: no breakfast.....grilled boneless chicken breast, brown rice, fresh peas, and a garden salad for lunch....supper......will be the other half of my chicken breast along with a salad and some squash from our garden. When I feel like snacking today....I've got garden tomatoes already sliced and will also have so green grapes I bought yesterday. Of course, today I plan on drinking plenty of water.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: