Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No New Years Resolutions...Reflections & Anticipations


Every year I ring in the new year, I am close to celebrating another birthday. Eight more days and I add another digit. I'm going to be 57 years old.

As I sit and reflect on the past years, an array of events have been swirling through my head. I think about the joys, and sorrows experienced by family, friends, and nations during the past year. I reflect on the things I have done/not done to make things better.

I am an optomist and look forward to the new year. For me, the new year is all about, strengthening family ties....making new friends..... experiencing new adventures and helping people in my community. I don't call these my new year resolutions. They are my plans to my little part of the world a better place to live.

Life........I love it!!!!

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: