Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LA Weight Loss...Corporate Email Anyone?

I was going through my emails this morning and was surprised to see I had received an email from the LA Weight Loss Corporate Office in Pennsylvania. She stated she was the account supervisor for public relations.

She stated the LA Weight Loss Center in my area was not closing. She was referencing a LA Weight Loss article I wrote on March 26th. She also wanted the name of the person who sent me the information. (don't have..wouldn't give it if I did)

I replied and asked her if she could send me a list of the centers that are remaining open and which ones are closing so I could list them for the readers. I also asked if I could give her phone number out to concerned clients.

I'm waitig for a response. It would be nice if people could get the answers they need concerning the closing of various LA Weight Loss Centers. I'll pass on the information as soon as I get a reply.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: