Friday, February 22, 2008

Eating To Lose Weight


I know that "Eating To Lose Weight" sounds like an oxy moron statement. It's true...we do need to eat to lose weight. The key is eating healthy along with portion control. I just finished eating a bowl of Curves cereal. It was a sample box I got in the mail. It's actually similar to bran flakes. I love the fact it was one serving.

I know many people think they can't lose weight if they eat breakfast. I think it is because they are not able to figure out exactly how to make a single portion. Thus, when they think they are eating a 200 calories meal, in actuality is 400 calories.

I bought a double unit Zevro dispenser. I have one side filled with oatmeal and the other with cereal. All you have to do is turn the handle once and you get a one ounce serving. Using this dispenser is cheaper in the long run than buying the single packets of cereal. There are always a couple in the variety pack I don't like so buying that is a real waste of money for me.
I bought my dual Zevro dispenser on Ebay for $17.00 plus postage. I checked Ebay today and there are several single and double units for sale at a reasonable price. This dual unit sells for $169.00 on the Zevro website. I also checked on Amazon.com and they have Zevro dispensers available at prices starting as low as $16.95 for a single unit.

Zevro is a product that helping me on my weight loss journey. Anyone else using this product? How do you like it?

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: