Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lost Nine Pounds in Eight Days

I can't believe it but I've actually lost nine pounds in eight days. I credit much of that to all the water I am drinking. In fact, water is the only thing I've been drinking the past nine days.

I've been eating cream of mushroom, cream of celery, cream of chicken, and split pea soup (two pieces of fried chicken took me 45 minutes to eat one piece). I have also eaten ice cream three of these past nine evenings. Last night, I ate a banana for a evening snack.

I thought I would feel hungry and crave sweets. Oddly enough, I have to say I don't. I forgot to mention one night I had a cupcake (two in a package). It didn't taste good to me so I threw away the other one.

I feel great and plan on continuing this practice until I meet my weight loss goal. I realize this kind of diet isn't for everyone but it is what is working for me.

I lost weight one time before by starving myself. I actually only ate every third day. That time the only thing I ate was green vegetables, mostly green beans. I use to get terrible leg cramps doing it that way. I know that wasn't healthy.

This time I am listening to my body. As long as I feel good, I'm not going to change this weight loss method. I have decided I'll take a Women's One A Day Vitamin. I plan on eating other types of fruit in another week.

Read More...

[Source: Fatty Weight Loss]

No comments: